Keeping Clients Happy – That is a priority around here.
SK&A Principals sat down with our engineering staff to share what they have learned over the years about how to best serve our clients. Through the stories of lessons learned and challenges overcome, the staff gleaned wisdom and insights from these leaders.
This roundtable, moderated by Senior Project Manager Justin Long, PE, RWC, REWC, BECxP, addressed questions like:
- How can we exceed our client’s expectations?
- What problems can we solve for our clients?
- Why is prompt and proactive communication essential?
Our panel of SK&A leadership included:
- Managing Principal Scott Stewart, PE, SE
- Senior Principal Hakan Onel, PE, SE
- Senior Principal David Rodler, PE
- Senior Principal Brent Stephens, PE
- Principal Emeritus Marcia Camarda, PE, LEED AP
These quarterly roundtables feature a different topic each time and provide an opportunity for knowledge-sharing, open dialogue, and continuous improvement.