Naina Bhanot, an Assistant Project Manager with SK&A, is responsible for structural design and analysis, the preparation of project drawings and specifications, shop drawing approvals, field observations of projects for conformance with design drawings, and interaction with the design team during design and construction. She is proficient in the analysis and design of various building structures and materials including steel, concrete, and wood. She is detail-oriented, an advocate for clear communication, and seamlessly blends professional expertise with a friendly demeanor, effectively cultivating productive relationships with clients and colleagues alike. Her portfolio has been steadily expanding across mixed-use, office, and residential market sectors, and includes many award-winning projects.
- Member of the team that designed 55H Street at Georgetown University, the first major construction project in DC to use the low-carbon concrete mix ECOPact, subsequently winning USGBC and Student Housing Business awards for Sustainability
- Invited to co-lead a construction tour for the AIA Women in Architecture group
- Enjoys sharing about her project work and leading job site tours
- Member of the SK&A Fun Committee and readily takes on assignments like organizing company happy hours
- Hobbies include hiking, dancing, and photography