Located within the vibrant Arlington corridor, The Liberty Center development is divided between Liberty Center South and Liberty Center North. The complex features four office buildings, four residential buildings, an extended-stay Residence Inn hotel, ground level retail (70,000 sf) and structured below-grade parking. The development is certified at the Gold level under the LEED-ND (Neighborhood Development) program. SK&A provided structural engineering services for seven buildings within the development:
Liberty Center South
- 4040 Wilson Boulevard. A fully (vertical), 22-story, mixed-use building with office, residential and retail.
- 675 N. Randolph Street, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Headquarters. A 13-story Class “A” office building with structured parking (600 cars). Occupied by DARPA, the building meets Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (ATFP) standards and is GSA’s only fully leased, LEED Platinum Commercial Interiors-certified building.
- The View, 4000 Wilson Boulevard. A 17-story luxury apartment building with 257 units, a rooftop pool and club room, fitness center and ground floor retail.
Liberty Center North
- One Liberty Center, 875 N. Randolph Street & Two Liberty Center, 4075 Wilson Boulevard. A 13-story, office building fully occupied by federal government tenants and designed to meet ATFP standards and a nine-story, office building with rooftop terrace and ground floor retail.
- Liberty Tower Apartments, 818 N. Quincy Street & The Residences at Liberty Center, 888 N. Quincy Street. Two 22-story residential towers: a 280,000 sf apartment building and a 290,600 sf condo building, both with retail, landscaped/ hardscaped plazas and five levels of below-grade parking.
Pike & Rose
NORTH BETHESDA, MD
The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II
TYSONS CORNER, VA
The Claude at
Chevy Chase Lake
CHEVY CHASE, MD
Fallyn Apartments and
Illume CSX East
Press House Warehouse