Sebastian Jongerius, an Assistant Project Manager with SK&A, supports our Project Manager and structural team in their efforts, providing additional resources in mentoring, technical guidance, and client communications. He is actively engaged in analysis and design efforts, document development and coordination, and Construction Administration phase services. His skill set includes proficiency in multiple structural software platforms, as well as building information modeling. With over 7 years of experience, Sebastian has had the opportunity to be engaged in a variety of project types, including commercial, office, and residential buildings, mixed-use developments, and academic buildings.
- Detail-oriented and proficient in the analysis and design of various building structures and materials
- Design experience on over a dozen concrete projects in a wide range of market sectors, including commercial office and residential buildings, mixed-use developments, higher education, and healthcare
- Grew up in Haiti and the Netherlands and speaks English, French, Dutch, and Haitian Creole
- Participated in the 2016 AEI Student Design Competition, taking 2nd place in Structures and 1st place in Landscaping
- Volunteered at Caritas CORDAID in Haiti after the 2010 earthquake