Sakshi Acharya, a Structural Engineer with SK&A, is responsible for structural design and analysis, the preparation of project drawings and specifications, shop drawing approvals, and field observation of projects for conformance with design drawings. Sakshi is also proficient in the use of a range of software including: Ram Concept, Revit, SAP 2000, ADAPT-PT/RC, RAM Structural Elements, MathCad, AutoCAD 2D and 3D, SolidWorks, and MATLAB.
- Master of Engineering in Structural Engineering, Lehigh University
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Lehigh University
- Member of the SEA-MW Community Outreach Committee
- Led an Engineers Without Borders team to design parklets for local businesses
- Served as an America Reads elementary and middle school tutor
- Mentored incoming college students through the Mentor Collective Program at Lehigh University