Danna Anaya grew up in Bogotá, Colombia and speaks fluent Spanish. As a Project Engineer with SK&A, Danna is engaged in the project development from an early stage, with key responsibilities including performance of structural analysis and design, preparation of structural documentation, review of construction phase structural submittals, and periodic field observation. Her skillset includes proficiency in multiple structural software platforms, as well as building information modeling.
- Magana Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Virginia Tech.
- Honors Laureate, Honors College Virginia Tech.
- Served in the TECHO Foundation, raising money to build homes for low-income families
- Organized a Christmas-giving campaign to provide gifts for those in need
- Volunteered in a high school program to collect school supplies for community kindergarten students